Degenesis Clan Wars (the upcoming board game)
- Sign up for the newsletter at Play Clan Wars
- Hang out with other fanatics on the official SMV Degenesis Clan Wars Discord
- Check out teasers and reveal videos on Sixmorevodka YouTube
Degenesis Rebirth (the RPG)
Get Degenesis for Free
- Degenesis.com — All of the Degenesis books are available here for free, along with a character generator, interactive map, short stories, and tons of additional material.
- Sixmorevodka on YouTube — The SMV crew has created multiple teaser videos, actual plays, and other essential viewing (and listening) material.
How to Play
- Setting Explained: Primal Punk — In this fast-paced and well-structured video, Dave Thaumavore runs through the setting, with an emphasis on Cultures and Cults, for newcomers.
- Rules Explained: Katharsys – Dave continues the series, this time going through the Katharsys rules in detail.
- Artifacts Rules Expansion Explained – In this video Dave walks through the Artifacts expansion book.
- How to Start Playing – Greedyjack shows you how to get started, from grabbing the game books to starting a campaign.
- Gunsmile’s Degenesis Videos — One of the most prolific members of the Degenesis community produces informative videos on a range of Degenesis topics.
- ThePaleBird’s Deep Dives – Want to know how to play a Scrapper or what drives Anabaptists? Look no further.
- Degenesis Lore Drops from Pain&Paper – Each of these lore drops starts with the basics then delves deeper. Highly recommended for GMs.
- The Cluster — Look here for loads of fan-produced GM aids, including a clan generator, small scenarios, and some amazing maps. This site is a must for any Degenesis GM.
- Foundry – Degenesis fans have put a lot of effort into making the Foundry VTT work like a charm for Degenesis online play. Greedyjack’s video demonstrates the basics.
- Wiki – This unofficial wiki contains information about Cultures, Cults, Locales, Icons, and more.
- Degenesis Discord — The most knowledgeable fans are here to help newcomers, and share ideas. With over 2,400 members this is the core of the Degenesis community.
- Relay Station West – For Degenesis fans in the Americas – find players in your time zone, coordinate group purchases with other fans local to you in order to address the high shipping costs of Degenesis products, or just hang out and talk about Degenesis.
- /r/Degenesis — Got questions? The Degenesis fans on Reddit have answers.
- Degenesis Short Stories by Gunsmile – Gunsmile’s stories capture the feel of a Degenesis campaign, illuminating moments of promise and peril.
- Famulancer Friday – Who says there’s no humor in the Spital?
- OnTableTop – The OTT folks are astounded that a game this good is free to play.
- Spell & Sword – This channel provides in-depth video reviews of In Thy Blood, Artifacts, The Killing Game, and Justitian.
- Unpossible Journeys – Here you’ll find my reviews of Rebirth, Artifacts, In Thy Blood, and Justitian.
- OnTableTop Interviews Liam – Gerry interviews Liam Foley, focusing on how he got involved in Degenesis and how the Roadmap strategy has allowed SMV increased creative flexibility.
- OnTableTop Interviews Marko & Erwan – The dynamic duo talk with Gerry about the origins of the game, the awesomeness of the website, how the community around the game has grown, and more.
- Terrible Warriors Interviews Erwan – An engaging discussion about Degenesis as a whole, and the combination of Free to Play + Roadmap.
- Wyrd Edizioni Interviews Marko & Erwan – Great Q&A covering the philosophy behind the game, how it came about, and much more.
- Echoes of Eschaton exposes the world of Degenesis through an ongoing series of adventures. It’s a must for anyone even remotely interested in Degenesis. Get it on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, or other podcatchers.
- Mobilus FM – Ein Podcast über Rollenspiele & Degenesis für Neueinsteiger und Erfahrene.
- The Cluster Speaks – This podcast covers a lot of ground, and is a great resource for players and GMs alike.
Tabletop Roleplaying in General
- Unpossible Journeys – Train to Baikonur is an offshoot of Unpossible Journeys, which contains a wealth of information about how to get started playing tabletop RPGs, how to find the right games for your group, and much more.
- Setting First – Another offshoot of UJ, Setting First explores worldbuilding, gamemastering, and playing with an emphasis on verisimilitude.